Jody Donohue @Jody
18 May, 02:56
“50% of you did it voluntarily” scary.

https://twitter.com/Elmr_F...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
18 May, 08:22
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
Was a t a walk in clinic in March, PA asked me if I got the C shot, I said I refuse to answer that. A week alter I got a call from the CDC Nat'l Immunization, that's what the number on my cell phone came up as. I didn't answer it, they tried again 2 minutes later, didn't answer. She reported me & YES they are TRACKING us. Pissed me off, but better than being pissed on😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
Wow! I had heard that Mare! Thanks for confirming. I went for an ultrasound about 6 mths ago. The tech asked if I was vac’d? I said it is none of your business. She asked 2 more times. I said, lady what is your problem? They were doing a study. Vac’d folks were presenting with underarm lumps. I asked her to clean her equipment before she used it on me. She got her answer. A week later, at my drs for the results. Doesn’t she start pushing a tetanus shot and/or the flu shot. I said no thank you. To which she replied, I’ll just put that in your file. 🙄
08:44 PM - May 18, 2023
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Jody in this post can reply
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
18 May, 09:10
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
Wow is right. The MA was going to do a flu test on me as well. I only wanted a quick strep as I thought I had a strep throat infection. That was negative but then he opens ANOTHER swab, me: what is that? Him: a flu test, but don’t worry it only swabs just the inner part of the nose. I said no. Besides, what would they do if it was +? Charge me for a flu test & then suggest I get the shot. It’s none of their business period. And it’s about making $$$$$. Everyone there also masked up!!!! Not me!!!! Here’s a screenshot of the call I got from cdc. You can see the 2xs they called. It told me voice mail but no one said anything 😡
Stay strong, stand your ground, do NOT give in!!!!!

Jody Donohue @Jody
18 May, 09:18
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
How creepy is that!? Thankfully you were in the know. I can only begin to imagine all those that weren’t. Ah yes, the money! 🙄 I’m glad everything worked out. Unbelievable. I try to avoid anything medical, as I trust none of them. Hopefully this nightmare doesn’t repeat, if it does I’ll introduce myself in person at the camp. 😉 Thank you, stay safe as well. 🙏🥰