Stevie King @ShineBright9
I already warned and alerted my Farmer about this, Wow bet they don’t list agent orange on their product ingredients. I am sorry but I just can’t believe all this downright evil on our planet. Only way I see out is for Mother Earth to take charge. To eliminate ll this mess takes MANY years, we don’t have that time everything is at critical already. God save us! 🙏🙏🙏💯💯💯😥😥😥 https://action.centerforfo...
10:59 AM - May 18, 2023
Only people mentioned by ShineBright9 in this post can reply
TweezleZimm Thomas @WhippoorwillHollowDweller
18 May, 11:33
In response Stevie King to her Publication
....And how did that go telling a farmer. I applaud you for trying. I come from a farming family. My grandfather grew crops on Long Island. Moved to Delaware & bought land in the 40s. Potatoes became the prime crop and after a while, continued by my father, then continued to this day by two of my brothers in Kent County, Delaware.
They are good men, and care for their land, crop rotation and such, BUT they have been brainwashed over years of using chemicals to assist in producing a crop that will keep them in business.

The new world without the use of these poisonous chemicals is going to be huge for them to understand and deal with.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stevie King @ShineBright9
19 May, 03:30
In response TweezleZimm Thomas to her Publication
My husband says he hasn’t used either of these pesticides, but has used roundup, etc. Yes the brainwashing used that it is used to make a more bountiful crop and to feed the world is deep, but he is seeing things slowly and becoming aware. I pray for him always. I feel these chemicals are taking a toll on his life and I feel he realizes this too, health issues coming into play as he get closer to retirement. Sad all the way around.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396