JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
16 May, 07:40

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 May, 12:33
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Bored = 44
44=
Hope
Faith
Anon
USD
Hidden
Clock
Info
Week

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
17 May, 02:26
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Nana, you were the first thing that I noticed when I got off work and you lead me right down into a rabbit hole, lol.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 May, 01:43
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Got any words of wisdom on back surgeries?
Anyone?
Fusions?
Ending well?
Extreme pain after surgery for how long?

Better surgery options? Have exhausted all non surgical options already.

Nana will admit that is has pissed me off for yrs, if they can make clones, create hearts and other organs in the lab, why the hell they cant replace discs in the spine!

Was trying to wait to see what new technology but it is taking too long, probably not going to be able to wait.

K.T. Patriot @Ktpatriot
17 May, 03:48
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Praying that you find a solution! My husband had herniated discs at L3/4 and L4/5 that progressed to the point where it would take him an hour to get up to a standing position if he ever sat or laid down. We had young kids that he felt he couldn’t really play with and it started causing some depression, especially knowing that he probably wouldn’t be able to hold the baby we had on the way. He had done all the supplements, therapies, chiropractic programs anyone threw his way but they only provided minor relief. 4 years ago he ended up going to ONZ in Germany (onzspine.com) for artificial disc replacement. He has been pain free ever since.
https://youtu.be/9b6Smt9rM...
My Back Surgery at ONZ in Germany - 1 Year Later - YouTube

I was a little reluctant to post this video since it really gets deep and personal for me and exposes the agony of what I was dealing with behind the scenes....

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Awesome, so happy for him and your family. Thank you for this information. 😘
11:00 PM - May 17, 2023
In response K.T. Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it