JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
16 May, 07:40

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 May, 12:33
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Bored = 44
44=
Hope
Faith
Anon
USD
Hidden
Clock
Info
Week

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
17 May, 02:26
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Nana, you were the first thing that I noticed when I got off work and you lead me right down into a rabbit hole, lol.

17 May, 01:43
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Got any words of wisdom on back surgeries?
Anyone?
Fusions?
Ending well?
Extreme pain after surgery for how long?

Better surgery options? Have exhausted all non surgical options already.

Nana will admit that is has pissed me off for yrs, if they can make clones, create hearts and other organs in the lab, why the hell they cant replace discs in the spine!

Was trying to wait to see what new technology but it is taking too long, probably not going to be able to wait.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
I'm currently with a compression fracture of the L1, and a bulging disc above, due to a fall from my horse in September.

Everything I have seen, and been told is that the fusing surgery causes lifetime pain (my Dr finally admitted that an allergic reaction to the bonding msterial can happen.) I told him I would not do any procedures just yet, as things are still improving (he also said he had seen bone regrow - he is one if the good Drs, no masks or pressure for injections during Covid).

I am no longer on Tylenol to go to sleep (can't take strong pain killers they make me throw up, and, I am reluctant to take them in case I reinjure myself.)

So doing what I can, & noticing every week I can do more, then rest... sometimes with a heat pad. I drink lots of water too, as this helps prevent the muscles from cramping, and pulling everything out of whack.

How long ago did you injure yourself?
03:45 PM - May 17, 2023
Only people mentioned by Tallyho in this post can reply
Sunny Smiles @SunnySmiles
17 May, 11:07
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Good for you. I can tell you I AM noticing improvements weekly! I Know there are a LOT of NEW LOVING energies coming into our atmosphere. Also, I have learned Tuning Forks; just for this purpose: HEALING & I practice putting the Healing Frequencies out there for everyone to receive healing DAILY! Tune in.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
18 May, 12:24
In response Sunny Smiles to her Publication
Not heard about using tuning forks for healing, but I suppose, as frequency is the healing method we are hearing about, it makes sense 😊

17 May, 11:05
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Wel I have taken a couple of bad falls from horses over the years, well and was run over by a car then a trailer when I was younger so Idk about that but the mostest of it is disc degeneration.
Literally all my other siblings have back issues as well so idk.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
18 May, 12:21
My maternal Grandad had lumbago, and Mum slipped a disc in the 70s, which gave her problems even now she is 85.

So, I think there may be a genetic factor in the weakness in our backs.

Also, in 2004 I had the same pain I had this time, but after picking up a pair of shoes - it was never diagnosed as a compression fracture, because all the focus was on the Hodgkins Lymphoma that cropped up then too.

However, I learned after the CT scan this time, that compression fracture is actually a symptom of Hodgkins! Not one of the Drs in 2004 mentioned that!!

The Dr in Sept said he was not sure if the injury was an old or not. I read the paperwork they sent me home with, and that was where I learned that a compression fracture is a symptom of Hodgkins!

It seems the medical profession wants to push us into procedures, without giving time to heal

Sounds like you have had some hard knocks, and if there is a history of back weakness, it may take longer to heal.

Hoping things impro