LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
17 May, 09:57
I love that he chose this Princess Bride line.
The next line from Inigo in my all time favorite movie here was “I want my father back you SOB!”
#FamilyIsEverything

Also I listened to this interview live yesterday & wanted to say that I had to remind myself that when Elon said he doesn’t believe the election wasn’t stolen, to me this is his way of being careful not to discredit himself completely in the minds of heavily manipulated normies so he can keep red-pilling them on other topics. He did say no election can be free of fraud. To make a difference in this information war, one with a vastly large mouthpiece and an army of resources must be very calculated to be effective.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
He's being true to himself and not the money.

Soros sold his Tesla stock as a result. Soros thinks he can control Elon with his money. He even convinced others to sell their stock

Instead you will see all us LITTLE people come to his support. He's not alone. OUR money rules not theirs.

https://www.forbes.com/sit...

The revelation that billionaire George Soros' investment management firm sold off its entire Tesla stake last quarter seemingly kicked off an otherwise unprompted attack from Elon Musk, but the firm is one of many that sold off loads of Tesla shares last quarter, cashing in on the stock's nearly 70% rise following its dismal 2022 performance, according to regulatory filings.
12:49 PM - May 17, 2023
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AngelaHart17018 in this post can reply
LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
17 May, 02:25
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
I love that about him. And yes, he has my support, as a little person joined with the many others like me, we can do some damage.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396