JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
16 May, 07:40

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana believes the words Vincent used for this were "anti-climatic".
12:31 AM - May 17, 2023
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
17 May, 02:07
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I'm pretty sure you remember correctly because I have been reflecting on that same memory. I remember rejecting it at the time but it's checking out. We do have a LOT of spoilers. Any kind of boring also makes me think of the tunnels.
And I just noticed BO/ Barack Obama/ RED/ BORED. Ruff couple of days for "Hussein". Bye-Bye.
Mask- 44
I Am Hid- 44
A Plan- 44
Trump warned us. He said, "You're going to win so much that you're going to get sick of winning. You're going to say, "Stop Mr. President! It's too much winning!" And he is going to say, "No! We're going to win more!!!...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 May, 01:30
1:07
Q
Our people need a lot of winning, we need to completely cut the evils out of our existence completely.

Nana truly believes that once we take the majority of them down together with a frequency change of the planet, evil will eventually become the rare occurrence here.

The consciousness of the population of Earth is changing and moving toward an evolution that looks back at the past yrs as barbaric, harming each other on purpose will become an unthinkable horrible thing to consider, and the people will look forward to the seeing news because it is all good news, stories of kindness and positive inventions and space stories instead of all bad.

When we realize what we really are why would we harm each other?

Are there evils off world, yes, my guide has shown me a infinite ongoing battle with an evil much worse that what we deal with here but if we will this battle for the souls of Earth our galaxy will be protected for now.

Julie Que @JulieQue
17 May, 03:07
The anticipation is too much! 💓💓💓