Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
16 May, 01:00
The enemy’s operating model requires total secrecy. Total secrecy implies total information control. They owned the mass media. They rigged social media. It all seemed assured.

Anons used force of numbers, diversity of message, and quality of insight to break the information control. This meant their plan was no longer secret. The public had the seed of doubt planted in the official narrative; facts and morals were contested. The minions became aware of being abused.

While the professional military did the heavy lifting, I refuse to believe that the contribution of anons to final victory was merely decorative. We really did stay retarded longer than they could stay sane. Someday the real impact of our work on the enemy will become official.

The real pain and trauma of fighting psychological war will be saluted on its own merits. The professional military might blow things up, but it was the anons who held things together.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
16 May, 01:47
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Some will say: Its just stuff we already know!!! Wah!
Not realizing THATS vindication of Q, Trump, and US!
It's a point Of success that WE KNOW WHATS IN THE DURHAM REPORT! πŸ€—πŸ™β˜οΈ
Oh my!🎢🎡πŸ₯πŸŽ€πŸŽΈπŸŒŽπŸ‘€πŸ’₯πŸ’―πŸŒ΄πŸπŸ€
How sweet it is.
🀍🏁🀍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
16 May, 02:26
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Yes we knew because we paid attention, dug, researched to the ends of psy ops, remained sane through the horrific findings of their unfathomable cruelty and criminality, while we lost family, friends work, and livelihoods. No that is not decorative, and it’s not over but this is a beginning of turning them back.

16 May, 05:10
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Yep! For me: All news is good news!
Because we know: Patriots Are Now In Control! Durham's report came out 30 months after the Q post which said simply: Durham.
Perfectly timed plan!
Four most important things:
We have more than we know.
Absodiggitylootely!!!!
WWG1WGA Patriots!
In God's Hands
πŸ™β˜οΈπŸ™
🀍🏁🀍

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
It’s still hard for us to believe that we can almost hang up our tin foil hats and watch our friends and family that scoffed at us start wearing them. I had to keep telling myself that it’s all already done and it is a movie. I also knew that God was in charge! Still hanging on in Texas! πŸ•ŠπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡¨πŸ‡±
06:54 PM - May 16, 2023
Only people mentioned by Texascowgal in this post can reply
16 May, 09:25
In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication
Yes Cowgal, ma'am! Soo much had to happen behind the scenes to prevent disruptions among We the people...or civil war in full. And "the movie" is what I call: A Controlled Demolition of EVERY system. The financial system, the education system, and the trafficking system, etc...and expose them to us. They are all being put thru humiliation rituals like they did to us. All their weapons have been turned against them like the gallows of Haman. We know God wins yet so many were not full of Faith. I point out to my family how I've never panicked or doubted for a minute what the outcome will be...Total Victory. And Faith is what brought me peace...im not gerally a patient person, or deal with BS very calmly...so I thank God constantly.
The Lord's Prayer is my superpower...and constant companion thru this, Jesus saves, and God is Good. I'm still amazed I'm so deep in this...I feel humbled and still proud I've made the team. We volunteered, but God chose those who have the will and Faith.🀍🌴

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
16 May, 09:40
Thanks Victor I love the way you included Ester moment the flip the reversal God is good all the time and all the time God is.

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
16 May, 09:54
I had the hardest time with patience and gave into impatience several times and needed to vent. Justice is like gold to us. Our country even more so. I also had a hard time telling people to trust the plan or to trust Trump because I never put either before God. I did my share of trying to red-pill folks though because of my age and being raised in a military family, I do trust Trump. I can tell he loves our country as much as we do. He knows we are enslaved. What I’m trying to say is, that it’s real hard not to compare Trump to people in the Bible, like Moses. Babylon will fall soon or we will be raptured. Good with either one. πŸ•ŠπŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡¨πŸ‡±