Only followers of this user (DivineHeart369) can see their posts

Erin Turner @Pinkcoyote7
18 May, 08:52
In response Divine Conscious to her Publication
Been the weird one since childhood. Cool with it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
18 May, 07:46 (E)
Who would have guessed it. 😉
Until 2020, my family and friends considered me easy going and friendly. That really hasn't change once I was awakened. However, my determination to stand with President Trump and spread truth about the massive amount of evil and corruption was established since then. I have had many friends and family turn their backs on me. Some have cursed me and mocked me. I DON'T CARE. If anything they changed in my eyes. They became mean spirited in ways I never thought possible. I am still trying to wake them up. I am not going to give up on them. So I will keep getting under their skin poking and prodding in the hope that they will one day finally see what is really going on.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
18 May, 07:28
. 🤍

Only followers of this user (DivineHeart369) can see their posts

connie wright @cowri
17 May, 07:17
I never wanted to fit in-all I saw (was the expression) Dog eat Dog

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
16 May, 08:57
Oh, that is SO me. 😆😊❤️

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
16 May, 07:47
That is my husband. He got thrown in jail in the AF for kicking some guys ass for starting a commotion with a couple of Black guys in his group.

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
16 May, 07:29