Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
Hello Anons can use a bit of prayer think tore my rotator cuff in a whole lot of shoulder pain was given some pain medication but found out they are opiates and if anyone know my story I am recovery addict so I can't take these so I have trust and rely on the power of the Collective so I reaching out to you the Collective it's my right shoulder and whole Lotta pain thanks in advance knowing always anon up warriors can be counted on.
10:44 PM - May 15, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by Sneakers359 in this post can reply
Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
16 May, 03:37
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
Power of God, move now on shoulder in name of Jesus Christ. amen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
We The People @OutOfMatrix
15 May, 11:02
Sending blessings and prayers your way 🙏🙏🙏You Got This!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ECM Arizona @EM5793
15 May, 10:53
God bless
❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️

Deena Gee @DeenaGee2
15 May, 10:51
Praying for you 🙏 🙏 🙏

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
15 May, 10:47
🙏🙏🙏
Prayers sent!

America First @Realdeal
15 May, 10:49
I have a 50% tear I refuse surgery until I really need this won’t cure it but it does calm it down I don’t take pain meds bc my brother went threw it also and is still fighting the devil today and we have addict nature drinking was my problem been sober turned to god and use a lot of ice best of luck stay strong 🙏

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
15 May, 10:46
Absolutely ! Heavenly Father please release the pain of our fellow patriot and friend. Please clear the way for any natural remedies that may help ease the pain. We know your power God. Thank you for healing! Amen.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
15 May, 10:45
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼