Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
14 May, 10:26
Worth the 15m listen. Don't get caught up on the title of the video because isn't very reflective of the message. The message is a good reminder of our purpose here...

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
I grew up in the Westboro Baptist Church. Here's why I left | Megan Phelps-Roper - YouTube

What's it like to grow up within a group of people who exult in demonizing ... everyone else? Megan Phelps-Roper shares details of life inside America's most...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
She gives excellent advice. One must be cautious IMO to stand firm in the truth, while listening to the voices of "the other side." One must be aware that " the other side" can truly be evil. IMO, it is important to engage others through the power of the Holy Spirit. Jesus confronted " the other side" in truth and love, never compromising that truth. This sometimes caused great distress to " the other side." However His truth spread and was victorious because He called what was evil, evil and recognized it for what it is. Asking questions of " the other side", as she said, is very valuable, especially because " the other side" might not have ever thought through why they believe what they believe because indoctrination is not education. A simple technique to engage the " other side" is to use "I" messages and begin with the words "tell me about.". Fo example: I understand you think this or that. Tell me about why you believe that. Great way to talk to your kids as well. 😇
11:54 AM - May 15, 2023
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by InHisHolyName in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Carol Roberts, click on at the bottom under it