Kim Runner @kimrunner
Worth the 15m listen. Don't get caught up on the title of the video because isn't very reflective of the message. The message is a good reminder of our purpose here...

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
I grew up in the Westboro Baptist Church. Here's why I left | Megan Phelps-Roper - YouTube

What's it like to grow up within a group of people who exult in demonizing ... everyone else? Megan Phelps-Roper shares details of life inside America's most...

10:26 AM - May 14, 2023
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
05 September, 09:46
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
So glad this came across my feed! So excited to see and hear this kind of communication. I to like her had a few amazing kind people that were patient and showed me a new much better way. Not in the religious aspect like hers but I KNOW this is the beginning of such a HUGE wave and change in the way we each treat each other. Makes me so happy with tears! Thank you for sharing! 💝

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
05 September, 07:42
This is so good! Second time was even better. 🙏❤️
Thanks, Kim!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melis Mcnut @Mcnut
04 September, 08:11
Had this bookmarked to come back and watch. Such a good message!

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
04 September, 12:01
In response Melis Mcnut to her Publication
Right?! It really resonated with me as well!

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
15 May, 12:10
Have gone through many different kinds of street ministry & witnessing trainings. I have Always spent time on sharing God's LOVE & the Value of the person & Not on their sins. Just that we all don't measure up to God's Perfection. We only get a few minutes of their valuable time. I make it count. They are Happy to Hear that they are LOVED & Cherished by God & myself. I give them $15 - $20 if I am led to... So glad she got Delivered out of Condemnation. John 10:10. satan comes to destroy us & Jesus came to give us a full & meaningful life here & in Heaven. ❤

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
15 May, 11:54
She gives excellent advice. One must be cautious IMO to stand firm in the truth, while listening to the voices of "the other side." One must be aware that " the other side" can truly be evil. IMO, it is important to engage others through the power of the Holy Spirit. Jesus confronted " the other side" in truth and love, never compromising that truth. This sometimes caused great distress to " the other side." However His truth spread and was victorious because He called what was evil, evil and recognized it for what it is. Asking questions of " the other side", as she said, is very valuable, especially because " the other side" might not have ever thought through why they believe what they believe because indoctrination is not education. A simple technique to engage the " other side" is to use "I" messages and begin with the words "tell me about.". Fo example: I understand you think this or that. Tell me about why you believe that. Great way to talk to your kids as well. 😇

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
14 May, 12:19
Omg, thank you Kim. I would have not watched this normally. Wow!

Watts ofVibes @WattsofVibes
14 May, 11:48
The cult better known as Jehovahs Witnesses are the same. The indoctrination into their beLIEf system is life altering and their shunning policy for those that leave causes family ties to be forever broken. The loss n loneliness can be overwhelming, especially for those raised in the cult, when its all you know. Suicide rates for ex jws is off the chart.

Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
14 May, 11:41
If I try to discuss news or issues with anybody who cannot/will not ever acknowledge a criticism or constructive feedback of their position, I know this is a not a healthy conversation. That does not mean they have to agree with me now or ever, but rather I can hear their position and they provide me some information to support what they are saying so I can have something to consider and learn more about. And I must do the same. Discussions are give and take and the learning and investment needs to go both ways.

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
14 May, 10:28
This group was in my back yard before we moved and one of the men worked where I did for a while.

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
15 May, 12:30
In response Cyndi Bankston to her Publication
I also live in Topeka.