JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
15 May, 09:35
Good morning Truth seeker. It's going to be a great weak.

#TheGreatAwakening

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 May, 09:41
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Nana is not well versed at all on Revelations.

Never been able to comprehend the arrangement of the writing much, but from what I have read, what I have heard others say, together with knowing the after from my NDE, for the life of me I can't see why God's children are so in fear of it.

It has always seemed to me that the only ones that should be worried should be the evils.
Just saying..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
The Bible has been so redacted and tampered with that it's almost the equivalent of pulling random pages out of a Harry Potter book and expecting to grasp the plot AND what survives is AU, imo. Actually Nana, I would direct a fren first to the 17th Book of Esther.

"The Flip"
10:23 AM - May 15, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Sherry Slape @sslape
15 May, 03:52
But like Yehoveh says, "seek ye first the kingdome of Yehoveh" and that is the key, seeking the real Yehoveh in His Word, not the words of men or their doctrines. Get to know Him like you would your best friend or even like you know yourself.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 May, 01:11
In response Sherry Slape to her Publication
I have just always gone straight to God my whole life.

Sherry Slape @sslape
15 May, 03:50
In my 54 years of study, most of the changes that humans have made are inconsequential based on the actual texts. But the problem lies with how a man made doctrine is pulled out and twisted. When sticking strictly to the actual words of scripture based on context, culture and original meanings they remain the same excluding minor scribal errors or lack of understanding of what a Hebrew word really meant. This knowledge can only be achieved with focused study of each word. Man made doctrine started around 90 AD when they chose a new religion called christianity and moved it away from is root in the Israelite/Hebrew way of life. Back then people had no Bible, it was a rich mans possession. Everything was learned from "preachers" and their chosen interpretations to make their translations fit their doctrine. If you do the study the truth is there, Yehovehs Word is under His control and man cannot change it. It can only be twisted in men by satan in doctrine like he does with all creation