Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
14 May, 10:26
Worth the 15m listen. Don't get caught up on the title of the video because isn't very reflective of the message. The message is a good reminder of our purpose here...

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
I grew up in the Westboro Baptist Church. Here's why I left | Megan Phelps-Roper - YouTube

What's it like to grow up within a group of people who exult in demonizing ... everyone else? Megan Phelps-Roper shares details of life inside America's most...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
If I try to discuss news or issues with anybody who cannot/will not ever acknowledge a criticism or constructive feedback of their position, I know this is a not a healthy conversation. That does not mean they have to agree with me now or ever, but rather I can hear their position and they provide me some information to support what they are saying so I can have something to consider and learn more about. And I must do the same. Discussions are give and take and the learning and investment needs to go both ways.
11:41 AM - May 14, 2023
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Fight_for_Life in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Fight_for_Life , click on at the bottom under it