Kim Runner @kimrunner
VK on Twitter - 6:36am Eastern...
09:35 AM - May 14, 2023
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Goodvib3s7) can see their posts

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
17 May, 10:46
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธThanks for sharing this. It's nice to know, we aren't alone. Some of us feel more lost than others. It has definitely felt like a roller coaster. Some days are good and some are bad. So many different emotions. God keeps me grounded. That is where I focus most of my time and energy.๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
15 May, 12:58
Thank you, @kimrunner and @vincentkennedy ...remaining on the banned list at Twit has (at times) caused me (and I'm certain others still on that list) feel VERY alone if it weren't for Holy Spirit who speaks ALL Truth.

It is Patriot frens like you, @VK and others, that always bring beautiful thoughts and reminders to never, ever give up.

#FamilyIsEverything
#GodWins

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amy Grahm @Amyl123
15 May, 08:28
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ

Rat Pack @Rat17Pack
15 May, 07:03
Was VK sending a message? A lot of fireworks in that video, doesn't 4th of July have fireworks?

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
15 May, 04:12
WRWY! Well said.

June Banasik @JuneB
15 May, 01:58
Thank you for posting this!

Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld donated @SkjQld2222
15 May, 01:48
So tru, we live in two worlds. Thank you to all you brave and beautiful Frens, from all over the world!!!!TheTruthShinesBrightโœจ
WWG1WGAโœจ๐ŸŒโœจ

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
15 May, 12:55

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
14 May, 09:42
Hold the LINE............ThanQ!! :)

Only followers of this user (Karla0109) can see their posts

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
14 May, 08:26
โœจ๐ŸŒŸ ๐Ÿ’› ๐ŸŒŸโœจ

โ€œYOUR LIFE, ALL OF YOUR LIFE, IS YOUR PATH OF AWAKENING. BY RESISTING OR NOT DEALING WITH ITS CHALLENGES, YOU STAY ASLEEP TO REALITY. PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT LIFE IS TRYING TO REVEAL TO YOU. SAY YES TO ITS FIERCE, RUTHLESS, AND LOVING GRACE.โ€ โ€“ ADYASHANTI

To be on a spiritual path means to look inward as often as outward, knowing that the externals of our lives are reflections of our thoughts and words, manifestations of that which we are imagining and energizing into being with the fuel of our passion. To use the rearview mirror to be sure that the path behind is clear of debris and that we do not obstruct anotherโ€™s journey with the clutter of our own. It means making peace with our past, knowing our future contains it, and summoning the courage it takes to acknowledge, forgive, and release whatever we have clung to that impedes our movement.

https://rumble.com/v2hljwi...

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
14 May, 08:08
Have my teary downer moments, but like Inspector Clouseau, I bounce back and get grounded. ๐Ÿ‘Š
Thanks for asking โค๏ธ
Hope @vincentkennedy and you are doing well too!

Divine Conscious @DivineHeart369
14 May, 05:04
Thanks for sharing this. Watching this touched my soul and made me cry. It is so true โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™

Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld donated @SkjQld2222
15 May, 02:03 (E)
In response Divine Conscious to her Publication
Me to, it moved me a lot. TheTruthShinesBright
WWG1WGA

TruthAlways Good @TruthAlwaysGood
14 May, 04:53
My awakening is hard, lonely, but empowering. I've accepted that I'm inept at sharing "what is really going on." It's so complex that I fumble over the points I think are so convincing! So I remain true to the belief that we have already won, and that truly, "nothing can stop what is coming." But I'm becoming cynical at times about WHAT is coming because so many unbelievable occurrences keep prevailing! I know it's a movie. But I'm tiring of its length.
My faith continues to be strong and grows deeper. That's comforting and what is most meaningful. I said to my sister recently in comforting her about how she blurts out comments she considers inappropriate.
"You're too hard on yourself. Truth is hard to hold in when you cannot lie!"
I then told her, " I think that might be quotable. I just made it up."
So that really sums up my Awakening. We need concrete evidence that real justice is prevailing on our Country's behalf so our hope is rekindled. God bless us ALL๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป
ThanQ for ask

Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
15 May, 02:40
In response TruthAlways Good to her Publication
Everything you said is SO ME! Itโ€™s so comforting to know Iโ€™m no alone. TY!โ˜บ๏ธ

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
14 May, 04:48
Going great!! The masked normies are a very small minority, the Ukraine supports are dwindling and way moar ppl speaking openly, even if they have not read a single Q post the info is still reaching them...!

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
14 May, 04:22

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
14 May, 03:12
Great video.
Yes, it's lonely, it's hard to be awake. But would you go back? Be ignorant of what is being done to Humanity?
NEVER.
I have one friend who has gone down every rabbit hole with me. She has been my rock. Without her and AU, I would be in a different place. But together we are strong. ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ™
We are a community of like-spirited people. We are here to see this through. Nothing can stop what is coming. ๐Ÿ™
#TheGreatAwakening
#FamilyIsEverything

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
14 May, 08:11
In response New Years Day to her Publication
I also have one such friendโ€ฆ. simply. the. best. ๐Ÿ‘

Meggie Jam @meggiejam
14 May, 02:27
This message is so on point. Thanks for sharing it. I also walk a lonely road. Sometimes I meet new souls who appear to be awake, but then realize they really aren't. So, I bond with animals and nature...can't get enough of my farm:)

I am Keri @Lionessheart
14 May, 02:25
I lost my cousin in a motorcycle accident. He was about 10 years older than me and was the coolest cousin ever! This guy in the video gave me a wonderful picture of what my cousin would like like as a older man(it actually gave me goosebumps)...such an unexpected moment โค๏ธ thank you

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
14 May, 01:36
Wish this guy was in my life. Iโ€™m surrounded by Asleep people and itโ€™s getting harder and harder to have small talk.

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
14 May, 01:32
โค

Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
14 May, 01:25
Thank You! Needed to hear this ! Some days are harder than others but we cannot give up! Just keep putting one foot in front of the other and do what is in front of you to do! My family including my husband is sound asleep in his cocoon of denial. I think some choose not to see because if they saw what we see, they would have to do something! Ignorance is bliss, but I am so grateful that I can see the truth! Once awake, you cannot go back to sleep

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
14 May, 01:20
To answer VK's question:
Exactly what is said, is exactly how it's going.

Faye Muth @abundanceacres
14 May, 01:19
Iโ€™ve been positive for years but just lately the messages weigh more heavily, there are many less positive voices and hope is thinning. Sometimes doubt comes. As long as I feel there is true potential for the flip I can go on, but this is where I have to fully turn to faith.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
14 May, 01:02
The awakened walk a tight rope of being awake in a world that slumbers. Trying to stay balanced and not to fall into the abyss of depression.

We have been called for this time and place in our nation and the world's history. My trust is my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I thank God for those who are dedicated to defeating the evil that seeks to destroy what God has created.

It is [their] world that is being destroyed and God is making that possible. NCSWIC!
The Best Is Yet To Come! Praise God!

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
14 May, 12:21
He is so right! Those asleep have no idea what we (those awake) have been thru! Family and friends alienation, people calling us names, and the hatred others have for us. From where I stand, it's ok because I'm on God's side!

Jeep Riot @Jeepriot
14 May, 12:19
Felt that๐Ÿ˜‰
Tyโค๏ธโ€ผ๏ธ

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
14 May, 12:03
Yes, it is difficult and I experience a lot of what he mentions myself. I think that at this stage of history we are on one of the remaining Timelines (think of the interview with Bill Wood about Looking Glass, but also the Plan of Life prophecy of the Hopi Indians) and that it will all work out in the end . I hope this year.

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts