08:33 AM - May 14, 2023
Only people mentioned by sercorimo in this post can reply
anna justice @Truth_
20 May, 04:03
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
TRUTH has always been a lonely road.
-Truth is a treasure
Matthew 7:13
“Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 14 But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a FEW find it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
POL POWEROFLOVE @Yogi
14 May, 10:01
What a wonderful message.

I sometimes think back to my childhood.

I never fit - told I was too much of a dreamer and I knew that I was a dreamer but I always thought that was a better way to live.

So...I don't think awakening was as hard for me as it is for others.

At this point, I am just "ready".

I feel tired but not for myself.

Those having to "awaken" so abruptly weigh on my soul.

I feel heaviness for those that still have to experience what is coming - but experience is the point and everyone will have what they need.

There are so many that still resist the truth and wish for it to remain as it was.

I am greatful to the creator - everyday- that we are going to make it through this time.

I recognize that it is not my place to interrupt the path of others.

I just want to live in a world filled with love - my childhood dream!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
14 May, 09:36
yes some days are harder than others! Happy Mothers Day to all you beautiful Mothers

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
14 May, 09:41
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
Happy Mother's Day to all! ❤️

Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
14 May, 09:26
Blessings.So Needed!💙💚💔

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
14 May, 09:13
same, some days are more difficult than others

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
14 May, 09:03
Thank you - I am in tears - I needed this today - much love and God Bless

some one special to some @godrus
14 May, 08:47
Me too. Happy Mother's Day 🌻

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
14 May, 09:25
In response some one special to some to her Publication
Thank you! 💓
Happy Mother's Day 🌻