Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
13 May, 08:52
Good Morning Patriots!

Not leaving yet.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kunal Verma @vkunal308
13 May, 02:08
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
whiplash347 might be turning off his telegram page
He said JJ is boss to him
thank you for your mindblowing intel and decodes whiplash
Sending you love and light:)
V for Victory
he has a scar on his hand shaped like V

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 May, 10:25
In response Kunal Verma to his Publication
Idk about this whiplash347 on telegram& not sure at all that it is the same whiplash that was on twitter either, but what I do know is a very nice french lady that said she sent Interpol& her bank proof that he frauded her of 4k & tried to blackmail her as well, I believe she emailed it to me too.

Now idk how many whiplash347s there are or anything about it, but she had frens that she said turned him in as well.

I know that the girl that was on Charlie Wards shows a few times, Emily, that was trying to get everyone to go ahead & buy into CBDCs saying that oh yeah they were ok to buy now "because" the White Hats have taken it over, said she was a partner of sorts to this Whiplash347.

Idk about any of it, have not spent any time researching it.She does yes know pretty much everything about how digital currency & crypto work ,but I personally don't believe this whole Nesara thing is going to go down like SHE says.But that is just my own opinion.
Not buying into CBDCs regardles

Kunal Verma @vkunal308
yess you can be right about people being scammed by someone impersanting him, and im also not into any crpto or cbdc or a digital assests as of now. But whip has always shared inormuos info about past present and future. For me Q movement is about SAVING THE CHILDREN
Emily cannot be 100& accurate bout NESARA/GESARA
she is more into finance so thats cool
Someone said:- to survive the biggest economic crash on earth is to have no money ;D
06:21 AM - May 14, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by vkunal308 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kunal Verma, click on at the bottom under it