Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
13 May, 08:52
Good Morning Patriots!

Not leaving yet.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kunal Verma @vkunal308
whiplash347 might be turning off his telegram page
He said JJ is boss to him
thank you for your mindblowing intel and decodes whiplash
Sending you love and light:)
V for Victory
he has a scar on his hand shaped like V
02:08 PM - May 13, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by vkunal308 in this post can reply
Saint Cali @StCali
15 May, 01:39
In response Kunal Verma to his Publication
good... Whiplash on TG is a fraud, grifter and a scam artist almost on the same level as Fraudlewski.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 May, 10:25
Idk about this whiplash347 on telegram& not sure at all that it is the same whiplash that was on twitter either, but what I do know is a very nice french lady that said she sent Interpol& her bank proof that he frauded her of 4k & tried to blackmail her as well, I believe she emailed it to me too.

Now idk how many whiplash347s there are or anything about it, but she had frens that she said turned him in as well.

I know that the girl that was on Charlie Wards shows a few times, Emily, that was trying to get everyone to go ahead & buy into CBDCs saying that oh yeah they were ok to buy now "because" the White Hats have taken it over, said she was a partner of sorts to this Whiplash347.

Idk about any of it, have not spent any time researching it.She does yes know pretty much everything about how digital currency & crypto work ,but I personally don't believe this whole Nesara thing is going to go down like SHE says.But that is just my own opinion.
Not buying into CBDCs regardles

Kunal Verma @vkunal308
14 May, 06:21
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
yess you can be right about people being scammed by someone impersanting him, and im also not into any crpto or cbdc or a digital assests as of now. But whip has always shared inormuos info about past present and future. For me Q movement is about SAVING THE CHILDREN
Emily cannot be 100& accurate bout NESARA/GESARA
she is more into finance so thats cool
Someone said:- to survive the biggest economic crash on earth is to have no money ;D

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
13 May, 08:38
VK has a scar too🤔