Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (DeborahLovesUSA) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (DeborahLovesUSA) can see their posts

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
15 May, 11:18
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Welcome back Vincent, we missed you

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
15 May, 08:20
From this point to an Anon Island with Mt Pepe seems eons away.
2023 you say?
🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Drew USA @USADrew18
14 May, 11:42
Where is Q????? I’m ready to play the game again! I was all ready for some new Q posts and truth!

Julie Casey @Trump2023
14 May, 07:39
Why does everybody that I love leave and why am I crying ?

Bee Saved @BSaved
14 May, 06:38
Thank you for everything VK.

Bri e.. @Nojustno2
14 May, 12:39
Oh good! Did you go hang out with a red panda yet?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 May, 10:27
Good evening Vincent!

We have been missing you, hope everything is OK!

You know we don't want you to leave us, right?

Jeep Riot @Jeepriot
13 May, 09:51
Keeping me in this fight brother❤️‼️
Still in this fight alone, on my island🏝
You and others keep me centered.
Much ❤️TY‼️

Jul Anon @Jul22Ree
13 May, 09:40
i'm happy your back!

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
13 May, 08:42
Glad you’re back!, You usually tell us when you won’t be around. Hope you were up to something sketchy😚❤️

... Fighter @Fighter
13 May, 07:57

Kendall Evans @CountryLove
13 May, 06:37
Missed you VK

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
13 May, 05:27
You were greatly missed.

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
13 May, 03:20
Good afternoon VK. So glad you are back!

Pink Totter @Totter
13 May, 02:58
Good afternoon VK, good to see you!

It's busy season for many.

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
13 May, 02:55
Good morning VK. Good to see you back ✨

Selah 321 @Selah
13 May, 02:54
So good to hear from you, miss you when you are not here. You are like an amazing spirit guide, gathering us back up when we begin falling behind. Your light shines bright to help guide us when we get off track.

Cnd Lu! @CndLu
13 May, 02:31
Oh good...
Scared me😅

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
13 May, 02:27
✨🌟 The Great Awakening 🌟✨

now - 'simply be' from the place that is wordless

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
13 May, 09:36
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
🙏💗💥🔥😄

Kunal Verma @vkunal308
13 May, 02:08
whiplash347 might be turning off his telegram page
He said JJ is boss to him
thank you for your mindblowing intel and decodes whiplash
Sending you love and light:)
V for Victory
he has a scar on his hand shaped like V

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 May, 10:25
In response Kunal Verma to his Publication
Idk about this whiplash347 on telegram& not sure at all that it is the same whiplash that was on twitter either, but what I do know is a very nice french lady that said she sent Interpol& her bank proof that he frauded her of 4k & tried to blackmail her as well, I believe she emailed it to me too.

Now idk how many whiplash347s there are or anything about it, but she had frens that she said turned him in as well.

I know that the girl that was on Charlie Wards shows a few times, Emily, that was trying to get everyone to go ahead & buy into CBDCs saying that oh yeah they were ok to buy now "because" the White Hats have taken it over, said she was a partner of sorts to this Whiplash347.

Idk about any of it, have not spent any time researching it.She does yes know pretty much everything about how digital currency & crypto work ,but I personally don't believe this whole Nesara thing is going to go down like SHE says.But that is just my own opinion.
Not buying into CBDCs regardles

Saint Cali @StCali
15 May, 01:39
In response Kunal Verma to his Publication
good... Whiplash on TG is a fraud, grifter and a scam artist almost on the same level as Fraudlewski.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
13 May, 01:59
Good morning to you too Patriot. What´s up ? Where have you been?

jaCk_ sIOn @jaxnsk1n
13 May, 01:51
Thank you for being here

CathyA @CathyA
13 May, 01:48
Missed you VK

Cat Lee @Classicgirl17
13 May, 01:46
Well hello there!

Roscoe Acme @Roscoeacme
13 May, 01:29
Good Afternoon sir.😊

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
13 May, 12:48
Tant mieux 😁suis sur le bon chemin 111

Only followers of this user (DivineHeart369) can see their posts

Drs Spocky @DrsSpocky
13 May, 12:45
Good Morning VK and AU!

Welcome back Vincent, missed ya! 👊😎