Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
13 May, 08:21
Sad dang thing. Drive up to a store coming back. See a Semper Fi sticker. See the dude at the register. He starts talking bout Biden and all that. I said supposedly they got real mil bout to bring the heat. He said basically, well they would have moved if that were the case. Pisses me off to see vets losing hope. TIME served, must be fookin horrible for them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
13 May, 08:23
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
They definitely lack conviction.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 May, 08:30
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Made me sad for him. And us all. Now that was always the only logical plan. BUT I say heard because I personally just don't have that intel and would be remiss to say I did.

I tell all to do the "look out the window" test. About %99.99 of everything I saw on mainstream over the last 4 or 5 years happening only seems to be on the screen when the news is playing. With all the "Oh my God, they're gonna FEMA camp us all tomorrow"! and "They are marching into every town to mass force military applied vaccinations on everyone in a state of lockdown"! etc., on a screen again and again... never once out my window though.

I tell them I can never see that stuff happening sticking my head out my window so??? If "they" were in control the same logic applies...they would have moved by now!

I am patiently unafraid. Sleeping with dogs and pistols and have 5 security cameras around the place with robotic tracking cameras on 3 of them. I sleep just fine...waiting for the military to move as I know they will. I have conviction.
08:38 PM - May 13, 2023
Only people mentioned by realyestervue in this post can reply
13 May, 08:41
I live with a dick head. Facts. I have started to realize mofo is just not that smart. AND for other reasons, I sleep fully clothed, ready to fkn handle come what may. As many times I have.

13 May, 08:49
You're like me! I literally shower with a pistol less than 3' from me and I have a body cam on all day too when out of my home/away from home security & my sweet girls (dogs)

13 May, 08:40
Oh yeah, even in my twenties, LITERALLY as I was being given intel, was processing strategy and the only logical strategy was GITMO them all. AND get the gold AND destroy the tunnels.

13 May, 08:45
These softies are too used to "drive through solutions" in life. I have things I amstill waiting to unfold completely so I can strategically finally take advantage of some situations in life that would behoove me to "outlive" certain opponents before making legal moves to my advantage to right long past due payment for wrongs. The same thing we see here but on a much more localized and in some instances family oriented. Decades-long plans fail and fall apart during execution with no real endurance and true conviction to see them through to an ending...fucking quitters.