Divine Dirtclod @Divinedirtclod
AU is a whole different breed of anons. I lost my my prayer buddy. Yet i gained real life humans as my prayer buddies. You all have proven to me God's unconditional love... in human form...

#BlessYouAll
#BlessUp
07:25 PM - May 13, 2023
Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply
Cnd Lu! @CndLu
17 May, 06:37
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
❤️ this. Felt lost/Lost my voice for so long. I’ve been lurking about here on AU for a few years. Recently made an account. Trying to find my tribe. I think I’m finally making headway...
Thank you.🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
17 May, 08:57
In response Cnd Lu! to her Publication
I'm glad you found AU!

#BlessUp

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
17 May, 08:59
In response Cnd Lu! to her Publication
Welcome!

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
17 May, 04:14

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
15 May, 08:57
All part of the Great Awakening.
You brought me to tears. 💕

Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
15 May, 03:38

15 May, 08:49
In response Christopher Rivers to his Publication

Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
15 May, 03:27
The most powerful weapon is prayer. What's more powerful than individual prayer is collective prayer. It's astonishing to witness. Hope all is going well or getting better for you brother. 🙏❤️

15 May, 08:50
In response Doctor Precipice to his Publication
Thank You!

#BlessUp

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
15 May, 02:46
I Love You D
💙👊❤️❤️

15 May, 08:50
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
I love you as well!

#BlessUp

Paisley Park @Paisley66
15 May, 02:46

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
15 May, 02:44
❤️❤️🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️❤️🌻🌻

15 May, 08:54
In response Pipsqueak to her Publication
💯🎯🙏🐸

#BlessUp

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
15 May, 02:44
😘❤️🥰💫🙏🏼

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
15 May, 02:43
🙏💖🙏💖

One Catch @OneCatch
14 May, 08:04
💜💜💜

Desert Dog @Zippydog
13 May, 09:47
🙏🙏🙏♥️♥️♥️🙏🙏🙏

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
13 May, 09:44
🙏💥🔥😄God bless you Divine!!

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
13 May, 09:26
🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Silver Cat @silvercat
13 May, 08:34
Nox may be one of your Guardian Angels now, and may return to you as a kitten. With God, all things are possible, and God's True Plan for each of us is one of Happiness; God loves us all, and wishes for us to be happy, and sent Jesus to give us the Teachings and His Word. Blessings to you!

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
13 May, 09:24
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
I love this thanks silver cat

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
13 May, 07:27
🙏😇😘WE ARE GODS LOVING LIGHT TO ONE ANOTHER WHEN WE EACH NEED IT HAVE A PEACEFULLY BLESSED WEEKEND PRAYERS OF COMFORT CONTINUED FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

13 May, 07:30
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
I don't need no preacher. I have real life people speaking life into my situation.... that proves God cares about EVERYTHING! Even my piddley emotions.

#BlessUp

Jody Donohue @Jody
13 May, 07:26
The Lord sends an army, when he knows you need one. 🙏❤️

13 May, 07:27
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
I can confirm this fact.

Proof can be found in your post!

#BlessUp Sweet young lady!

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
13 May, 07:28
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
😍AMEN !!!!!