Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
13 May, 06:24
Raylene Short on FB

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ForHis Glory6 @ForHisGlory6
I'll admit that I don't know much about ascension but I do know that those symptoms almost match hypoxia. Which occurs when microwave levels are turned up and it sucks the oxygen right out of our bodies. Like 5G. Remember when they turned it on in China and all those people collapsed? Or when all those birds just dropped from the sky and died. How are we supposed to tell the difference?
06:49 PM - May 13, 2023
In response Laura -VS to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ForHisGlory6 in this post can reply
Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
14 May, 08:03
In response ForHis Glory6 to her Publication
I believe we would know the difference when we eat lighter and drink a ton of water, not sugars and extras. Additional ways of blocking 5G in our spaces are also using Faraday blankets on our wifi or even using stone/metals that block emf radiation like copper. When you've done all of these things to know your environment is safer from toxicity then know that your body is purging the toxins itself. Just something I've observed over long periods of time and then reading more in depth. Hope this helps.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396