MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
13 May, 10:35
I WILL NOT WATCH FAUX NEWS RALLY PERIOD I WILL WATCH PRESIDENT TRUMPS RALLY ON RSBN ON RUMBLE THEY HAVE BEEN LOYAL TO TRUMP FROM DAY ONE THAT IS HOW I ROLL
@realDonaldTrump /posts/110361592362875366" target="_blank" class="inline-link">https://truthsocial.com/@r...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
13 May, 11:30
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
YES!!! PATRIOTS!!! PLEASE DON'T HELP FOX'S RATINGS! WATCH THE RALLY ON PRO-PATRIOT CHANNELS!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
13 May, 11:52
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
I love Trump don't get me wrong but the time for rallys and more of the same chatter is past its time for action people need to see Justice.

Victor This Guy @This_guy
I feel ya Sneakers...but, it's rally day for our BigGuy and he deserves a platform and a voice and support. We OWE Him that. And the movie is far behind the actual "filming" part, if u get my meaning. Much has happened, and they know better than we what timing is Best. I hope ur well Sneakers!!! I feel u! WWG1WGA
...and tonite that is on:
Rumble to Party with POTUS!
See u there Sneakers? 👀💥💯👋🤓
12:09 PM - May 13, 2023
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by This_guy in this post can reply
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
13 May, 05:16
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
I feel ya been looking to buy a home but with things the way they near impossible I just keep my head because of patriots like yourself I keep my heads thanks for thee encouragement spent the afternoon by poolside

Victor This Guy @This_guy
13 May, 05:36
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
Damn! Nice backyard!!! What state are u in...and how long a drive from Anaheim! I wanna party with u! ☝️🤓🤍🏁🤍 I got ur back friend! 😇, stay up! 🙏☝️🙏