MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
13 May, 10:35
I WILL NOT WATCH FAUX NEWS RALLY PERIOD I WILL WATCH PRESIDENT TRUMPS RALLY ON RSBN ON RUMBLE THEY HAVE BEEN LOYAL TO TRUMP FROM DAY ONE THAT IS HOW I ROLL
@realDonaldTrump /posts/110361592362875366" target="_blank" class="inline-link">https://truthsocial.com/@r...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
13 May, 11:30
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
YES!!! PATRIOTS!!! PLEASE DON'T HELP FOX'S RATINGS! WATCH THE RALLY ON PRO-PATRIOT CHANNELS!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
I love Trump don't get me wrong but the time for rallys and more of the same chatter is past its time for action people need to see Justice.
11:52 AM - May 13, 2023
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Sneakers359 in this post can reply
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
13 May, 12:13
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
The Rallies are NOT happening for no dang election. There is a Purpose for them. Most people don't know or believe that he IS the commander in chief of the USA military, the 50 State Republic. He is staying engaged with The People, keep up their excitement and... ENERGY towards the goal he wants for We The People to be Free. That ENERGY is VERY IMPORTANT, and builds ON ITSELF, it multiplies. The rallies are INDISPENSABLE. All else will happen at the right time, they will NOT share that with us... because a smart leader does not share his moves for the enemy to see. ALL we need to do is be supportive of his endeavor for us, share information as digital soldiers should be doing, TRUST THE PLAN... and KNOW that GOD DOES WIN.

NIKKO VICTORIOUS @NIKKO_VICTORIOUS
16 May, 02:25
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
Right on!!! 🎯

Victor This Guy @This_guy
13 May, 12:09
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
I feel ya Sneakers...but, it's rally day for our BigGuy and he deserves a platform and a voice and support. We OWE Him that. And the movie is far behind the actual "filming" part, if u get my meaning. Much has happened, and they know better than we what timing is Best. I hope ur well Sneakers!!! I feel u! WWG1WGA
...and tonite that is on:
Rumble to Party with POTUS!
See u there Sneakers? 👀💥💯👋🤓

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
13 May, 05:16
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
I feel ya been looking to buy a home but with things the way they near impossible I just keep my head because of patriots like yourself I keep my heads thanks for thee encouragement spent the afternoon by poolside