MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
I WILL NOT WATCH FAUX NEWS RALLY PERIOD I WILL WATCH PRESIDENT TRUMPS RALLY ON RSBN ON RUMBLE THEY HAVE BEEN LOYAL TO TRUMP FROM DAY ONE THAT IS HOW I ROLL
@realDonaldTrump /posts/110361592362875366" target="_blank" class="inline-link">https://truthsocial.com/@r...
10:35 AM - May 13, 2023
Only people mentioned by MARYLKIRBYBRYANT in this post can reply
Kali Krause @KaliKrause
13 May, 02:43
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
Trump is about to torch Fox News and C-Span just as he did with CNN

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 May, 02:47
In response Kali Krause to her Publication
YEP ITS GONNA BE LIT!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
We Will Make America Great Again @Q1776Q
13 May, 02:25
YES...Always RSBN!!!

13 May, 02:47
In response We Will Make America Great Again to his Publication

Trump Fan420 @TrumpFan420
13 May, 02:05
It should be on newsmax too. Thats how i watch it on tv.

13 May, 02:12
In response Trump Fan420 to her Publication
YES NEWSMAX SAID THEY WERE COVERING THE RALLY

connie wright @cowri
13 May, 02:00
Rumble (RSPN) always-----they move from YouTube that shuts them down so why start there???
Go directly to Rumble
https://rumble.com/c/RSBN

Victor This Guy @This_guy
13 May, 12:04
Me too Mary!...U rock my friend!!! 🤗🤍🏁🤍

13 May, 12:06
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
😀THANK YOU SIR SALUTE

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
13 May, 11:30
YES!!! PATRIOTS!!! PLEASE DON'T HELP FOX'S RATINGS! WATCH THE RALLY ON PRO-PATRIOT CHANNELS!!!

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
13 May, 11:52
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
I love Trump don't get me wrong but the time for rallys and more of the same chatter is past its time for action people need to see Justice.

John Oakson @jo9857
13 May, 08:26
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
Rally canceled