Only people mentioned by AQPATRON in this post can reply
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
14 May, 11:37
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
They own the 3 city states... London, DC and Vatican. They are responsible for every war since at least the French Revolution.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
14 May, 11:36
And the triples founded the whole thing....way further back, from the onset.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
13 May, 10:54
Makes perfect sense to me. But the corrupted vatican was taken way before that. Controlled opposition. And who woulda' thunk it was the joows?! 🙄, like Sir Patrick Mack would say:
Every Single Time.
🤍🏁🤍

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
13 May, 10:49
Where can we verify this info?

Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
13 May, 10:06
Wow! I used to be a Ward of the Catholic Charities after my mother died. Until I was 13, then I got to go live with my father and younger sister at my grandmother's house.

But I learned still fairly young that I disagreed with many things. Like, they really do pray to statues, which is against the Bible.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
13 May, 10:03
Was looking for the image of the pope kissing the hand of a Rothschild.

I felt it would be a good addition.

Turns our I don't have a copy.

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
13 May, 02:06
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
🤔