Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
13 May, 11:09
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
All I can think is infiltration is needed. There are many that had to infiltrate the other side to get intel

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
13 May, 09:15
Are they both double agents? This show is getting thick๐Ÿ˜’

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
13 May, 08:02
THE BEST KIND
๐Ÿ™

Tracey Weller @Tweller
13 May, 07:51
Fuckery at the highest levels!

Bubba Obbs @Bubbaobbs_17
13 May, 08:11
In response Tracey Weller to her Publication
Hasn't been "Elon" for quite a while.....maybe he's made up....who knows?

Steve Murray @Stevie
13 May, 11:06
In response Tracey Weller to her Publication
Either ELON 3.0 or 4.0

chore Toke @choretoke
13 May, 06:00
YOU HAVE JUST BEEN PUNKEDโ—๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Iโ€™ve NEVER TRUSTED PARASITE Elon Muskyโ—๏ธ๐Ÿ˜WAKE UP PEEPโ—๏ธElon is a MINION WHORE TO THE PUPPETEERSโ—๏ธ๐Ÿ˜

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
13 May, 05:43
When ya dress up as a baphomet for all hallows eve? What do you think? I am not amused, or fooled at Mr emerald mine, and steal Everanham's car at all! I think "it" is a clone. (Opinion)
Grimes? Is just creepy.