Liberty Jennja @Jennja
11 May, 11:11
My daddy isn't expected to live thru the night. Filled with so much sadness right now, can't stop crying.

THIS ONE IS FOR YOU DADDY!!!

✨❀️✨11:11✨❀️✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
12 May, 03:28
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Daddy passed away about 40 minutes ago and is home in Heaven with God. He is no longer suffering or in pain. The hearts of those who love him are hurting tonight. May you rest in peace daddy. πŸ˜’πŸ™πŸΌ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane β™‘ @QueenEsther
12 May, 07:15
I wish I could give you a big long hug. πŸ«‚ Did you know that the bible tells us in the book of Revelations [2:17] that the name we carried in this life is not the name we'll have in heaven? It tells us that we will get to heaven one day and Jesus will give us a white stone with a new name written on it that only you and him will know. He knows us so intimately that when we arrive he gives us our true name; our true self, and that intimacy between us will be represented in the fact that only he and you know this name! I think about this when I see your profile image and thought you'd like to know it makes me smile and think about this verse when I see it! 🀍

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
Thank you fren, never linked the heart stone in my profile pic to that, but now I will always think of this when I see it. πŸ™πŸΌπŸ˜Š
11:22 AM - May 12, 2023
In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Jennja in this post can reply
Serah Oceane β™‘ @QueenEsther
12 May, 11:46
β˜ΊοΈπŸ™πŸ€ I'm happy I could help give it a new special meaning for you!