Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
10 May, 11:24
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
More arrests are Coming at the top of the Dental Industry. Nuremberg 2.0. They'll be Boomeranged! 💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
10 May, 10:28
Mine was trying to convince me to spend some green to do some great, new whitening procedure. I said no thanks and did oil pulling instead. Had to go recently and he didn't make a single comment about how much whiter my teeth are. 😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
10 May, 10:06
Not all hopefully.

Sunny Smiles @SunnySmiles
10 May, 10:00
Don't get me started! I've had dentist to ridicule me b/c I REFUSED their fluoride treatments. The LAST dentist I went to screamed (I have white hair so she assumed I couldn't hear) it would be $40,000 to 'fix' my teeth w/NO promises! Not too many Seniors have $40K sitting in a bank acct. just waiting to go to a dentist!

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
10 May, 09:58
I had a filling done before going to college... on the National Health.

It was 21 years before I had another dentist touch my teeth... a cracked tooth, that required a crown.

I had a brief period of cleanings, but, as the cleaner was so rough, I ended up with a bloody mouth... then it was 12 years before I had another foray into the dental chair, to be told by the hygienist, I had the teeth of a 35yr old (at 55 that was nice to hear), and the dentist as he inspected my mouth, declared that, "We'll have to remove all those silver fillings..." this was 2017.

Unless I have actual pain... I will not be returning to the dental chair...

Royal Raven @Royalraven
10 May, 09:52
My neighbor is a retired dentist. I'm starting to wonder about him.

Georgeann Adriano @Georgigirl
10 May, 09:45
I'm starting to believe that !!!

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
10 May, 09:35
I been thinking that!

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
10 May, 09:34
I think so!! ouch! 😹