Joelle Clista @Patriotsandthelike
08 May, 02:53
Wow! 😳 Simply Orange - Orange Juice is NOT what you think it is!
Here comes the flood! Truths everywhere!!! 🔥🔥🔥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Yester Vue @realyestervue
08 May, 11:56
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
We literally do label decode picking of fruits and fresh squeeze any use of them. I am terrified of all the long-term citrus in plastic storage! Citrus essences are powerful chemicals...I know of no study checking to see if it leeches plastic and if so does so at a more accelerated rate than other liquids stored in plastic bottles.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cecil Weddington @Buck
08 May, 02:22
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Because of the many technological advances that saves businesses money the best interest & safeguards for we the consumers have steadily declined. Everything used to be packaged in cardboard or glass. All we gain today is rampant diseases because of greed.

08 May, 08:58
In response Cecil Weddington to his Publication
I am so old I can remember getting in trouble for peeling the glued-on paper caps and licking off the cream that used to be in whole milk that used to come on the big heavy reusable dairy bottles delivered to your house

Cecil Weddington @Buck
Just remembering the fresh taste mmmmmm… 🥲
03:12 PM - May 09, 2023
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Buck in this post can reply
09 May, 09:03
In response Cecil Weddington to his Publication
It got way better when I was 9. We had a milk cow! I ate cream so heavy it was like cake frosting scooping it out with bare fingers like a spoon. We had from 2-4 gallons daily after the calf nursed still so drank it like water. Raw, super fatty, and ice cold from the fridge! Now THAT is what I miss!