Martin Geddes @martingeddes
AnonUp has a unique culture. Its sole purpose is disclosure and coordination in order to win a war. Not for marketing, religion, self-promotion, branding, customer anything, audience building, sales automation. Not even political debate, media analysis, or social commentary. There are unspoken and unwritten rules about what is appropriate to post. It is “boring” to the egoists and narcissists so they don’t turn up.

Historians will have a lot of fun in future combing over the quiet and low key public vanguard of the military-civilian alliance in this information war.
01:56 PM - May 09, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
16 May, 11:56
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I pray you've been commissioned to fully (photos and all) document the events and experiences of having participated in this War, Martin.

My Love of the written Word thanks you for your colorful and thoughtful insights~

🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
10 May, 08:36
Well said Martin, I completely agree. This is Anon base camp vs a self serving TW highway. EM has changed critical problems. Still bots, trolls and antagonist thrive. Personally this new 'rape' charge from that hideous woman on POTUS just makes me feel, we not making any headway. Just the way I feel today.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 May, 03:16
Paytriots, and scammers do not last long here because they don't fool anyone, and they see that pretty quickly.

The family of Anons here on AU are exactly the vibe of consciousness we need going forward to create all new systems for a free America, and a world free from satan's hell matrix.

People that can communicate without ego and anger to get things done will be needed in my opinion and this site is a great start for setting that tempo.

Bee Saved @BSaved
10 May, 03:16
Most everyone here had the instinctual fortitude to never buy the bullshit. 144,000

Angel Grace @angelgrace_17
10 May, 02:04
Thank you Martin, you have been part of my family as well as all of you here. AU has been a blessing. Keep the faith anons. 🙏

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
09 May, 11:55
We need you on Twitter. I’m using a burner account for now. Hopefully, we all get back in soon! You are needed.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
09 May, 11:32
Amen to that Martin.
AU = Home
Not sure how I would have coped without this platform & the vibes it has.
So grateful 💕

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
09 May, 11:00
Well said. It's home

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
09 May, 10:51
I’ve always been curious of just how many people are on here? Do we have any way of knowing? @administrator ? 😉

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 May, 03:10
In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication
Well we know we have at least as many as VKs followers😘

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
10 May, 03:15
In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication
We do have : 😃

Silver Cat @silvercat
09 May, 09:04
We are very happy you are here, Martin! Love you!

arba happihr @arba
09 May, 08:57
Au for sharing information
NOW
Twitter for getting information
You guys are awesome

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
09 May, 08:50
au was referred to me..
glad i took the advice.
it has saved my mind.
have learned sooo much.
glad to know soooooo many think like i do.
whew!!!!!

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
09 May, 08:40
Right on brother...and please, pass the 'sauce'...🙌🏻😆

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
09 May, 08:39
WE DO IT FOR GODS GREATEST GIFT TO US TO PROTECT AND NURTURE LIKE A LION ........CHILDREN

MrE Kuff @Eikcuf
09 May, 07:19
I try to stay on topic but every once in a while I like to prove I'm still human and post something irrelevant. :D
That aside I'm glad to be a part of something amazing. I hope I'm helping at any rate.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
09 May, 07:16
I don't know if most of us would have made it this far without the help of each other here on Anonup. Truly WWG1WGA 🙏💗🙏

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
09 May, 08:42
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
This place has kept me sane...and healthy...and positive. I am blessed to have been led here.

Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
09 May, 06:58
It helps having you and others like you 'At the Helm' to help guide us through this storm. I appreciate what you and other anons have sacrificed to get us where we are, right here, right now. I'm humbled and blessed to be a part of this family/frens, and grateful to be here! ~ Thank you Martin 💙💜💚

Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
09 May, 06:53
It's true, and kind of odd when you think about it. Its so peaceful and loving here. You switch over to twit or TS and the arguments, swearing & anger take a toll on you, even if you just read. I like AU Home better.🐸

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
09 May, 06:43

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
09 May, 06:25
Amen, Martin!!💕

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
09 May, 06:20
Ego eclipses inconvenient truth. We have to go into this ready to be wrong about everything.

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Anne Kats @anneanon1
09 May, 06:16
😎🕊

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
09 May, 06:14
thanks, Martin, you are always a wonderful pick-me-up right when I always need it

so true, appreciate your words

Ange Love @LoveMlaw1111
09 May, 06:12
💕✨🐸🤗

Special Agent Jax @Kralc1776
09 May, 06:11

Whows That Kidd Kheiron? King of Shambhala @Kento_San_DeepFriedPixelz
09 May, 06:03
I use it to market my skills, XD

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
09 May, 05:59
Fooken ./

memes matter @NoComment
09 May, 05:58
The revolution is archived offline this time

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
09 May, 05:30
🔥 Fire 🔥