COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
08 May, 04:12
QTSR

Fruit extract may kill cancer.

Big pharma will make sure this don’t get out.

SHARE IT!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
08 May, 10:21
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Vitamin B17 comes in all seeds which has been known to kill cancer for a long time they extract it and make a drug called layatrill. Apricot seeds have some of the highest quantities of vitamin b17, they sell them online.
Now you know why they've been making everything seedless, it is not for our benefit it is to slowly kill us by allowing cancer to grow, we need seeds to kill cancer.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
wht 2.0 @wht
09 May, 09:11
In response James Dean to his Publication
When I first found out about Laetrile, B17, and apricot seeds way back I realized that apple seeds have that same bitter cherry/almondy flavor so I started always eating the seeds of every apple I ate.

At that time it dawned on me what was probably behind the old adage ..

"An apple a day keeps the doctor away"

... WHEN you eat the seeds as well .. ;)

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
I started realizing the magic of apples recently when I read that apples help make your body alkaline. Cancer can't live in alkaline environments, I've read. I thought, I wonder if that's what they meant about "an apple a day keeps the doctor away"? Starting to make sense.
01:30 PM - May 09, 2023
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Ladyblueeyes in this post can reply
wht 2.0 @wht
09 May, 02:33
In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication
đź‘Ť ... brilliant minds think alike .. ;)