COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
08 May, 04:12
QTSR

Fruit extract may kill cancer.

Big pharma will make sure this don’t get out.

SHARE IT!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
Vitamin B17 comes in all seeds which has been known to kill cancer for a long time they extract it and make a drug called layatrill. Apricot seeds have some of the highest quantities of vitamin b17, they sell them online.
Now you know why they've been making everything seedless, it is not for our benefit it is to slowly kill us by allowing cancer to grow, we need seeds to kill cancer.
10:21 AM - May 08, 2023
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Wait_its_time in this post can reply
wht 2.0 @wht
09 May, 09:11
In response James Dean to his Publication
When I first found out about Laetrile, B17, and apricot seeds way back I realized that apple seeds have that same bitter cherry/almondy flavor so I started always eating the seeds of every apple I ate.

At that time it dawned on me what was probably behind the old adage ..

"An apple a day keeps the doctor away"

... WHEN you eat the seeds as well .. ;)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
09 May, 11:25
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
Absolutely. Amygdalin in the seeds, harmless, and in fact, exactly what we were meant to eat. They try to create fruits without seeds... and make it seem like they are so much better and more convenient... but it's all about control and taking the best OUT of every natural thing. smh

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
09 May, 01:30
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
I started realizing the magic of apples recently when I read that apples help make your body alkaline. Cancer can't live in alkaline environments, I've read. I thought, I wonder if that's what they meant about "an apple a day keeps the doctor away"? Starting to make sense.

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
08 May, 11:39
B17 specifically attacks colon cancer.
I know a fellow veteran
that successfully
beat it.
There is a connection to parasites as well.
ESSIAC Tea will help detoxify the organs.

09 May, 01:00
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
Thank you for the info. 😎👍

chore Toke @choretoke
08 May, 06:36
I eat two Apricot seeds after my one big meal of the day every day, and if one seed is sweet I will eat another one, I will not exceed 5 seeds per day. They have to be bitter seeds in order for it to have B17 that’s what the package says, it take most of the time two seeds. I’m not a Doctor, this is what I do for me.

08 May, 07:54
In response chore Toke to her Publication
Perfect, yep I agree. 😎👍

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
08 May, 06:10
I’ve two bags of apricot seeds in my freezer now.

08 May, 06:12
In response Angela Copeland to her Publication
That's great I wish more people knew about it, it taste kind of like a raw almond.. We snack on them all the time. 😎👍

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
08 May, 12:45
How do you know what companies to trust ? That would be organic .

08 May, 06:15
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
Any of the Amish stores you can order from online would be the most trustworthy other than growing them yourself or collecting fruits and vegetables in the wild.

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
08 May, 11:00

arba happihr @arba
08 May, 10:56
Great info

08 May, 11:00
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Another reason I love seeds 😎🍿

TXSquirrel Patriot @TXSquirrel
08 May, 10:35
Interesting! Was just reading an article about the actor, Steve McQueen who died of cancer in 1980. He had gone to Mexico for an unheard of treatment that involved the use of apricot seeds, among other things. It didn't go into any detail about the treatment, but your post about those seeds caught my eye!

08 May, 10:51
In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication
Of course, squirrels 🐿️ love seeds 😁
Just kidding
Thanks for the info.
We need to demand fruits and vegetables go back to natural state with seeds in them. Once you pay attention to the food it will make you sick knowing they engineer all of them.

Natural Bananas