COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
QTSR

Fruit extract may kill cancer.

Big pharma will make sure this don’t get out.

SHARE IT!!
04:12 AM - May 08, 2023
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
... ... @ironiQ
08 May, 11:09
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
And here you have sweet mugwort with the same active substance as ivermectin -> artemisinin.

Found a few more pictures (6) about cures and cancer. The last is suramin that cures autism...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
09 May, 12:23
In response ... ... to her Publication
Always take Magnesium and never Melatonin. Magnesium is a mineral and natural. It regulates the melatonin in the body and that is the natural way for the body to have melatonin... which in turn kills insomnia. However, Melatonin is a Hormone...and taking hormones is never wise. When you take melatonin the brain starts thinking it does not need to produce it anymore and you become dependent on the hormone. This is never good. Magnesium is the natural tranquilizer of the human body and it helps the body build melatonin naturally.🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
08 May, 10:46
I've found that there are many natural paths to healing cancer!! Another is Aloe... a drink called Aloe Arborescense, made from a certain type of Aloe plant, is known to cure cancer! A Brazillian monk who worked with indigenous people in the rainforest discovered this is what people used for healing all types of cancer. Another thing I've found is Mistletoe!! Something that we've all been told is poisonous😏. God gave us MANY things that will work!!

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
08 May, 10:21
I believe there are numerous natural, effective and inexpensive cures for cancer. They have been suppressed, unfortunately due to the evil of greed and the control over "healthcare." One of the most important factors that has been suppressed is the ways in which cancer can be avoided. Such things as dietary habits, for instance, making the body alkaline. Doing the things necessary to support a strong immune system. An acidic body feeds cancer. Cancer is inhibited and can be avoided in an alkaline body. I am a cancer survivor, so I know now what I did not know before. I know my breast cancer was caused by allowing my body to become acidic.

James Dean @Wait_its_time
08 May, 10:38
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Yep, we drink Baking Soda water with a little agave juice to sweeten to taste. Alkalizes the body, gets rid of stomach aches instantly, helps remove lactic acid from muscle tissue after a hard work out, stops cancer from growing and more...

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
08 May, 03:24
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
have you ever read about the gersten therapy??

James Dean @Wait_its_time
08 May, 10:21
Vitamin B17 comes in all seeds which has been known to kill cancer for a long time they extract it and make a drug called layatrill. Apricot seeds have some of the highest quantities of vitamin b17, they sell them online.
Now you know why they've been making everything seedless, it is not for our benefit it is to slowly kill us by allowing cancer to grow, we need seeds to kill cancer.

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
08 May, 11:39
In response James Dean to his Publication
B17 specifically attacks colon cancer.
I know a fellow veteran
that successfully
beat it.
There is a connection to parasites as well.
ESSIAC Tea will help detoxify the organs.

wht 2.0 @wht
09 May, 09:11
In response James Dean to his Publication
When I first found out about Laetrile, B17, and apricot seeds way back I realized that apple seeds have that same bitter cherry/almondy flavor so I started always eating the seeds of every apple I ate.

At that time it dawned on me what was probably behind the old adage ..

"An apple a day keeps the doctor away"

... WHEN you eat the seeds as well .. ;)

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
08 May, 09:37
I wonder how much this costs, considering the ingredient is only found in this one fruit, in this one area...

Just in time for the explosion of injection cancers to start...

When I heard a while ago, that Invamectin kills the parasite that causes cancer, VERY cheaply, and safely, and, you do not need a Dr to administer of prescribe it.

There are no coincidences.