Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
06 May, 11:24
Tonight's Moon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kunal Verma @vkunal308
07 May, 03:59
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
feeling lost, feelz lyk missing the higher timeline, if life is a train seems like mine is derailed.
Maybe wounded in battle, so i've surrendered everything to god now.
Its hard being awake, always wanted to see justice for children since i've been through the rabbit hole
Exposing elites for murdering children
Will always wait for Justice for children
Something major had to happen 🙏🏽
VK the whole world should know truth about children, the only way forward is truth.
God please save us all🙏🏽🥲

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
09 May, 02:00
In response Kunal Verma to his Publication
WRWY 💜✨🤗
Have had similar feeling ... hv kept my trust in God n 🙏 to keep vibes high. Also, time was going fast now seems slow. Feeling effects of excess RFs/EMFs or whatever too. All will be well💫

Kunal Verma @vkunal308
what do mean by Rf and EMP? and thanks for the kind words, lots of people felt the same frustration as me.
02:06 AM - May 09, 2023
In response Rita N-C to her Publication
Only people mentioned by vkunal308 in this post can reply
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
09 May, 02:50
In response Kunal Verma to his Publication
Radio Frequencies and Electro Magnetic Frequencies.
Tend to be more of an issue in smart cities or areas with lots of 5G. Wud add that am not sure all of it is bad as some say it may be schumann resonances. Speaking for myself i know i've experienced some that have harmed me.
We need to remember there are big shifts happening which are for good too. Their effects may be felt and we don't know what they are.
Most important thing is we need to stay in high vibes mode collectively - cancel fearful thoughts as they occur, trust God and just know all is well✨💖