Mike Anon @Mike314
08 May, 07:21
It's time to send this nasty POS to the gallows...

#mRNA #vaccine #scamdemic #Plandemic

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Frank Parnell @JFParnell
Does toothpaste now come with a yellowing formulation instead of whitening?
09:45 AM - May 08, 2023
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JFParnell in this post can reply
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
08 May, 03:47
In response Frank Parnell to his Publication
I don't think that even bleaching helps a demon get pretty white teeth... Nope! LOL👺

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
08 May, 10:42
In response Frank Parnell to his Publication
Chelsea "Hubbell". The first child of Bill and Hillary Clinton was a totally different girl with blond curls and blue eyes. Beautiful face.

This mug is the daughter of Web Hubbell who they murdered in prison by heart attack.

I watched this girl grow up and she was not the same as the child they originally presented as "Chelsea".

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
08 May, 03:45
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
Agreed, I have heard the same many times, even saw pictures and no this "thing" is not the same pretty little girl from the early fam pics...