Only people mentioned by Sarahconnor in this post can reply
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
08 May, 10:48
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
Was restricted 1/6/21, never got back on, now erased

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Audrey McCaughey @AudieQ5
07 May, 10:28
Please unsuspendme

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
07 May, 10:12
I'm still not on. AU is more home now, but everyone says the battlefield is at Twitter, Twatter as I call them lol

Ellen Perricci @perriccie
07 May, 09:48
Yes, please!
I was rebuffed when the general "Amnesty" announcement went forth....

Told by email that my pattern was "too much hate speech",
now quite sure that was an euphemism for running afoul of the LEFTIST algos....

connie wright @cowri
07 May, 09:45
Because we/they are Trump supporters. I was kicked off twice for ?? seriously I have no clue, There will not be a 3rd time. Even in baseball 3 strikes you're out..

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
07 May, 09:50
In response connie wright to her Publication
We’ll get back on when the time is right…not sure what’s taking so long? Twitter isn’t ready for our level of truth yet?

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
07 May, 09:44
I have to ask, why does anyone want to go back?

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
07 May, 09:48
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
I’m looking forward to getting back on. I also was able to tune into my first Twitter Space last night and it seems like a powerful tool to connect within our community.

Ellen Perricci @perriccie
07 May, 09:50
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Lots to see & contemplate....