Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
07 May, 09:39
What Doq said👇🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
I have to ask, why does anyone want to go back?
09:44 PM - May 07, 2023
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply
Ellen Perricci @perriccie
07 May, 09:50
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Lots to see & contemplate....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
07 May, 09:55
In response Ellen Perricci to her Publication
If you are fortunate enough to have friends and family with you I guess. I am all about the return of Jesus and gathering in person as God intended. Social media platforms are the virus of life fake realities

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
07 May, 09:48
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
I’m looking forward to getting back on. I also was able to tune into my first Twitter Space last night and it seems like a powerful tool to connect within our community.

07 May, 09:52
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
Got it. Personally I have been humiliated, lied to and abandoned enough for one lifetime for being too honest and too loyal. I am more concerned with the return of my own son, the soul family I thought I found, my best friend who all AI took from me as I became a forgotten nobody, and the Return of Our Savior Jesus Christ. A social media account is nothing to me