Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
20 May, 08:05
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
HARDEST THING was forgiving in a sense, I say leaving that person who caused offense to God and His judgement. When that pos murdered my dad, the unforgiveness almost killed me. THAT is when I realized WHY He says forgive. I handed it all to God, now God killed that man, literally but it was in HIS hands, not mine. Asked the Lord what vengeance or measures He was gonna exact. Said "look up his name" in my spirit and the obit popped up. Long story.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
20 May, 08:08
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Wow, I am sorry you had to lose your dad, but what a very interesting experience!!! TY for sharing!!!

God bless your dad (wherever he is now), you, and your family!!!💛

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
20 May, 06:03
LOVE EVERYONE. FORGIVE EVERYONE!

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
20 May, 02:26
Yes ✨🙏💖