CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
07 May, 02:23
be careful of fbi entrapment from people wanting to host zoom calls

if even 1 person says the wrong thing, it could round up everyone on the call.

be cautious.

think about jan 6 where grandmothers were sent to jail, while hunter and pedo joe roam freely.

we have a corrupt doj and corrupt fbi.

don't make your elf a target for their shitty, corrupt entrapment.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
No, you are 100 percent wrong. I am not casual about warning people either. I care very much about the people on AU & their safety.

Have you had the FBI knock on your door for posting something on social media that was pro Trump & against China Joe?

Well, I have, & they said it was 1st amendment freedom of speech, but it did not stop someone (a dem lefty troll or an fbi entrapment agent) from sending an email complaint for domestic terrorism to the fbi, which was a blatant lie). Her/his handle was "Christian Village", & I did not go to 1-6 DC.

When you have walked in my shoes, then let's see how casual you are with yourself & your family when it comes to fbi corruption & entrapment.

old Parler turned in 50 names to the fbi, & fbi has over 2000 domestic cases opened up since March 2021 (which was when they came to my home)

https://tech.slashdot.org/...
02:48 PM - May 07, 2023
In response Kathy Jean to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
07 May, 03:02
In response Kathy Jean to her Publication
There is no courage without fear.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396