Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
My own question. There are soooooo many more children going missing these days, so many more abortions, so much more trans push, more vax push, illegal invasions, etc..

Is this the beginning of the end or the end of the end? I can't tell, I'm not in the dark about anything and I know that we have to wake peeps up, but the amount of children that are missing is beyond belief.

I know what they're doing to kids but they used to hide it. Are our children going off world or underground?

I was about 6" from being upducted by a pedo when I was 5. I wiggled out of my coat. He confessed years later to killing a girl and dumping her body 1/2 mile from my house. I know what pedos look like.

A pedo gets a kid for a little while, fucks them, then either lets them go or kills them.

There is no justification for 85,000 kids going missing every year unless they are being used for Adrenochrome. Find the users of Adreno & you find the kids. Getty Museum would be my first target
10:21 PM - May 06, 2023
Only people mentioned by Corstruction in this post can reply
Strat 247 @Strat247
06 May, 10:58
In response Former [Corn Pop] Farmer to her Publication
Thank you so much for this enlightening post. I just wanted to sort of answer your initial question in a round about way if you will bear with me. I have seen a field that was pre-cleared with toxic chemical annialating completely all the weeds and seeds thereof. Lo and behold on top of a small hill grew the prettiest little group of sunflower. It emerged and grew so tall and beautiful. I made sure I never swathed (cut) it down and left it as a testiment to the power of our Father in Heaven. As an aside, it should be known that the sunflower was the favorite flower of my absolute dearest friend in this world whom had just passed the summer prior. All the kids on the school bus commented to each other when driving past it as it truly was something to see. I hope this offers some insight.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
06 May, 11:03
In response Strat 247 to her Publication
I grow Sunflowers....God Bless!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
06 May, 11:06
In response Strat 247 to her Publication
Thank you! You seem to be a person with a pure heart....much love and thank. My own heart feels it when people like you reach out.

Every Time @soTELLme533
06 May, 10:49
Image 1 Nacza line-indicate tunnels across world-save-children
2 ben-franklin-secret club of hellfire
3 DC Tunnels
4 DUMBS UNDER TONGA CONNECTION STATES + AUSTRALIA POSSIBLY S AMERICA
5 DUMBS-LABYRINTH
6 Israel tunnels knights templar
7 NOT EARTHQUAKES MILITARY CLEANING HOUSE
8 Ten countries hosting child sex sites

06 May, 11:00
In response Every Time to her Publication
I get it....but why? Why do they want our kids? They were exposed centuries ago. Is it now just shoving it in our faces?

I believe it's the Q post......

Law & Physics @physics171
06 May, 10:34
America.
800'000 children go missing yearly.
650'000 or so are permanently missing.

World wide.
8 million children a year go missing permanently a year.
12 million adults go permanently missing a year.
Numbers have come across.