Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
๐–๐„ ๐€๐‘๐„ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Ž๐๐„๐’ ๐“๐‡๐„๐˜ ๐’๐๐Ž๐Š๐„ ๐Ž๐…
๐‹๐Ž๐๐† ๐€๐†๐Ž

๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช ๐˜Œ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜ธ ๐˜๐˜ต ๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ

The Hopis in their prophecies say there will be a religion that comes at the end of the age. The people of this religion are known as the โ€œBahaโ€™umi.โ€

The people of Baha means โ€”>>
โ€œPeople of Light & Glory,
followers of Light.โ€

Weโ€™ve been waiting for these people a long time. They will bring a teaching that will unite the Earth. For thousands of years the Hopiโ€™s have been telling their children and their childrenโ€™s children...

about the people that will live at this time.

AND NOW IT IS US.

WE are the ones they spoke of long ago.

continued in comments.......
04:27 PM - May 06, 2023
Only people mentioned by Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply
Stevie King @ShineBright9
06 May, 06:29
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
Also the history of Bahaullah having more than one wife was just not acceptable to me no matter the succession of going from muslim, to islam, to bahai. One spouse in my mind to a relationship is sacred to me. Just my thoughts.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stevie King @ShineBright9
06 May, 05:01
I used to be Catholic and then Baha'i but something inside me steered me to just go more within myself, that was all I needed, just me and my God no religion. I was always disturbed it was a branch off of Islam though they claim not, and then they gifted a gift to Obama and this made my heart sink. This is just me following my intuition.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
06 May, 04:53

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
06 May, 04:52

Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
06 May, 04:28
They say to be allowed to come into creation and live upon the Earth at this time is a great honor in the cycle of time from the beginning to the end, this time that weโ€™re at now, the time that will change and purify all things.

They say this is the hardest time to live, but itโ€™s also the greatest honor to be allowed to live and see this.

It is time to AWAKE, to embrace this time, and to learn everything you can about the teachings and the writings.... it is time โ€”

to ARISE and AWAKE and GO FORTH.

People everywhere are now receptive to the message. Go forth and teach those people out there waiting to hear it.

It is time to Arise and Awake.

โ€”โ€”-โ€ขโ€ขโ€ข ๐Ÿค โ€ขโ€ขโ€ข ๐Ÿค โ€ขโ€ขโ€ข ๐Ÿค โ€ขโ€ขโ€ข ๐Ÿค โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€”โ€”-

โ€œHopi Propheciesโ€ / Lee Brown
1986 Continental Indigenous Council

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
06 May, 05:09
โœจ ๐ŸŒŸ โœจ

We are witnessing a ๐ŸŽฅ ...Controlled Demolition of all 'systems' of an anti-civilization world... ALL must collapse before the New Earth can rebuild. Awakening is the FLASH in consciousness into Higher vibrations (frequency).

" This one human being lives on and on. The individual is ephemeral, races and nations come and pass away, but man remains. Therein lies the profound difference between the individual and the whole.โ€
โ€• Nikola Tesla

Jared Rand speaking about the Advanced Technologies of the New Earth. Solutions for Freedom - Health Solutions and Advanced Technologies.

https://rumble.com/vszy15-...