Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
03 May, 10:01
Good Morning Patriots.

I gained over 32k followers on AU overnight!

:)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kunal Verma @vkunal308
03 May, 12:17
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Somedays ago AU glitched out to ZERO followers and following.
COMMS?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kunal Verma @vkunal308
03 May, 04:03
In response Kunal Verma to his Publication
it was sarcastic post, don't mind me 🤪🤣😝

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
03 May, 04:56
Actually it was at the same night the Q clock hit 0 too... Coincidence?? I think NOT.. BQQM😝💥

Kunal Verma @vkunal308
04 May, 05:51
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
qagg.news not working in India, cant see the clock

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
04 May, 06:06
Yes, the clock won't open for me on that channel anymore either. There is a Patriot on Twitter that posts it....

Kunal Verma @vkunal308
05 May, 05:03
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
whats twitter handle of that?

Only people mentioned by QakeLady in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from The Qake Lady, click on at the bottom under it