Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
03 May, 10:01
Good Morning Patriots.

I gained over 32k followers on AU overnight!

:)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kunal Verma @vkunal308
03 May, 12:17
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Somedays ago AU glitched out to ZERO followers and following.
COMMS?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kunal Verma @vkunal308
03 May, 04:03
In response Kunal Verma to his Publication
it was sarcastic post, don't mind me 🤪🤣😝

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
03 May, 04:56
Actually it was at the same night the Q clock hit 0 too... Coincidence?? I think NOT.. BQQM😝💥

Kunal Verma @vkunal308
04 May, 05:51
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
qagg.news not working in India, cant see the clock

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
04 May, 06:06
Yes, the clock won't open for me on that channel anymore either. There is a Patriot on Twitter that posts it....

Only people mentioned by vkunal308 in this post can reply
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
05 May, 06:14