Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Good Morning Patriots.

I gained over 32k followers on AU overnight!

:)
10:01 AM - May 03, 2023
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
07 May, 03:13
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Got 1,107

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bryah Thorrn @Bryah
05 May, 05:21
😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
04 May, 09:52

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
04 May, 08:30
Are the AI bots creeping in?

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
04 May, 02:26
Lol...

Linda Moore @mykismet06350
04 May, 12:46
32/23
good old days = 121
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Anticipation- Carly Simon (Lyrics Video) - YouTube

A video including the lyrics of Carly Simon's 1970's hit, Anticipation. Some of you might know her as the singer of You're So Vain, which I will also eventua...

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
04 May, 12:34 (E)
S0 HOW MANY PROFILES ALL TOGETHER on AU- SAME AMOUNT AS BEFORE THE *GLITCH*

Kira Kju @kju17
04 May, 12:33
so you already have more than Brandon...

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
04 May, 12:25
Good afternoon VK. Great news, more people waking from their slumber.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
04 May, 08:03
That’s a large family to feed VK . Feels small in here still though

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
04 May, 08:00
Good Morning, VK! ☀️❤️

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
04 May, 05:08
Hiya VK
I got 1,880 = 17 😁
Would love to get my Twitter account back & join you on the battlefield there, yet it looks like Twitter ain’t playing ball.

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
04 May, 12:32
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
yeh T
I'm going to check again in a minute
The information overthrow wil be epic
i'm still out as far as I know.
just checked.I'm still off the team for now

17 Joyful Goats @17_Goats
15 May, 12:46
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
I applied for reinstatement twice without response in the past 2 months. Not a no, just plain no response.

I've had to take a break anyway. Tired and dealing with some body issues! Fun to follow a few people though to try and keep up.

Robin Speakman @RobinRhea
04 May, 04:11
Good to see you here too

OG_ Khan _ Solve4X @OG_Khan_Solve4X
04 May, 03:03
good morning sir

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
04 May, 03:00
Maybe…. it’ll be Twitter’s turn to gain 32k overnight?

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
04 May, 03:00
Awesome! :)
Got my friends back too. Thank you @administrator Koba ✨💃

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
04 May, 01:49
Gematria = 67
Adrenochrome = 67
The rabbit = 67
Michelle = 67
Reset = 67
Wuhan = 67
Evidence = 67

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
04 May, 12:14
Not bad ! 😁😆

Nunya Business @AAug22
03 May, 07:23
Honestly I have no clue if I lost any. I never pay attention to that here or even over on twatter for that matter. Just happy to see my frenz!

UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
03 May, 05:15

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
03 May, 04:53
You gained much more than that VK...may The Lord bless you for everything you are doing to help keep us sane...Love you Fren..💕

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
03 May, 04:17
I gained also many fellows ;)

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
03 May, 03:27
Good Afternoon VK and Patriots!!

Life is good ...

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
03 May, 03:17
nice to see you found your way Home ;)
its kinda cool to be able to respond ...lol
on twitter i feel like im in a different dimension like a ghost i can see but no one can hear or see me?!
(cant like/respond can only view w/suspended acct)
😎
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
The Breakfast Club • Don't You (Forget About Me) • Simple Minds - YouTube

Soundtrack from the 1985 John Hughes film "The Breakfast Club" with Emilio Estevez, Molly Ringwald, Judd Nelson, Anthony Michael Hall, Ally Sheedy & Paul Gle...

яєвєℓ αиgєℓ @ReBeLS0uL
04 May, 08:02
In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication
same

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
03 May, 03:05
Good afternoon VK

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
03 May, 02:58 (E)
Mine is still the same, none gained, none lost

Terri ... @Terri
03 May, 02:38
I got all my following back but it will only let me view the first 30 out of 298..its says that's all for now.. and won't let me get to my others..

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
03 May, 02:27
Tell me its fixed without tellin me its fixed.

Only followers of this user (Mimi2) can see their posts

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
03 May, 01:05
FYI: some of us have thousands more posts than followers. LOL! 🤣🤣