Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
some one special to some @godrus
09 February, 12:39
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Dayshift, here. I need every minute of #beautyrest 😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth ibelieve @Davismedic
09 February, 03:11
🖐️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JAde Roiste @Ehcor
09 February, 03:08
🇳🇿 Your night shift is my day shift on the other side of the world 🇳🇿 NEW ZEALAND 🇳🇿

Mariana Schancka @Shanka
09 February, 02:52
Me , I love your work, wished I could do more to help. But im here just about to have some dinner.

Brandie Hebert @QueenOfComms
09 February, 02:45
on duty here!

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
09 February, 02:30
aye aye captain!

Zen Medic (Gabriella) @CueMedic17
09 February, 02:26

STAR AWISHNSTAR @AWISHNSTAR
09 February, 02:24
;)

Amercian Jewel @AmericanJewel
09 February, 02:23
Standing by...

SHANE ARDOIN @PopsMachineShane
09 February, 02:20
@ghostezra Can you remind us where the declassified docs were published? I think when I saw them it was through Parlor, and I have ZERO desire to go back there to root around. I seem to recall there was a website that had links posted of pdf files of each subject???
Asking for a Fren, @henevercalls
Thanks

Amercian Jewel @AmericanJewel
09 February, 02:23
In response SHANE ARDOIN to his Publication
Wasn't it a **FBI** site?

Julie Hirsh @Henevercalls
09 February, 02:25
In response SHANE ARDOIN to his Publication
lmao you made me laugh. So funny. I dont think Parler is playing anymore. I stop trying to go there. i go here and gab and follow a couple of people on Telegram. Lin Wood and Gen McInery

Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
09 February, 02:17
me! insomnia used to annoy me, now its a super power.

Ladybo 425 @Ladybo
09 February, 02:12
I'm here...just looking for more Truth.
Thank you for what you've showed me
so far. 🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

1Pinky Toe Warrior @1Pinky_Toe
09 February, 02:06
Me! never liked nightshift until now 😁❤️

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
09 February, 02:05
early morning shift from my spot

09 February, 02:04

joann ferguson donated @joann212
09 February, 02:03
I love all your posts. I'm heading off to bed. Thanks for keeping us grounded. Good night!

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr

bryan roberts @bmansa71
09 February, 10:56
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

Swoozie American @SwoozieAmerican
Still kicking, but not working ! About to hit the sack!

09 February, 02:02
Sho' nuff, everyday G-money.

Tyson Ngaro @AussieeissuA
09 February, 01:59
5pm on the east coast AUS ✝️

Having Fits @HavingFits
09 February, 01:55
Internet buffers badly during the day. I can only get websearch done off hours,

Christina Maga @Christina71
09 February, 01:54
Me!!! Just got off work. 💪

Suzy Cue @Suzy_Q
09 February, 01:53
The night shift is tempting, esp. over on gab... bunch of trolls over there.... shall we re-educate them? some have grammar issues....

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
09 February, 02:05
In response Suzy Cue to her Publication
Gab crowd is tough. It's a ministry over there.

Tim DuArte' @Doc944
09 February, 01:51
👌me I just got off work.

Tim DuArte' @Doc944
09 February, 09:50
In response Tim DuArte' to his Publication
👍

Julie Hirsh @Henevercalls
09 February, 01:50
reporting for duty. got My Pillow. lol

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
09 February, 01:47
Wish I could. Too many sleepless nights piled on and I have an alarm clock in the morning.

Borescoped ... @Borescoped
09 February, 03:04
In response QueZ Sentme to her Publication
Ain't that the damn truth. Paychecks don't roll in on their own. Sometimes though I cant get to sleep, not insomnia, PTSD.