Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
09 February, 01:46
Who's working the nightshift?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SHANE ARDOIN @PopsMachineShane
@ghostezra Can you remind us where the declassified docs were published? I think when I saw them it was through Parlor, and I have ZERO desire to go back there to root around. I seem to recall there was a website that had links posted of pdf files of each subject???
Asking for a Fren, @henevercalls
Thanks
02:20 AM - Feb 09, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by PopsMachineShane in this post can reply
Julie Hirsh @Henevercalls
09 February, 02:25
In response SHANE ARDOIN to his Publication
lmao you made me laugh. So funny. I dont think Parler is playing anymore. I stop trying to go there. i go here and gab and follow a couple of people on Telegram. Lin Wood and Gen McInery

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 February, 02:27
In response Julie Hirsh to her Publication
TIGHT!!!

Amercian Jewel @AmericanJewel
09 February, 02:23
In response SHANE ARDOIN to his Publication
Wasn't it a **FBI** site?

09 February, 02:26
In response Amercian Jewel to her Publication
Maybe?
Maybe it was white house site.
probably in the "frozen in time version of 45's WH site"?