Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
1 Peter 5:8-11

8 Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour.
9 Resist him, standing firm in the faith, because you know that the family of believers throughout the world is undergoing the same kind of sufferings.
10 And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast.
11 To him be the power for ever and ever.
Amen.
09:39 PM - May 04, 2023
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
05 May, 04:20
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
they've always been here - and they are more felt and seen than ever before now. Armour of God. Word and Power of Jesus. Protecting us all 24/7.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 May, 07:56
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
🥰🙏🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
05 May, 02:18
Good one . . . Thanks!!!

05 May, 07:57
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
😊🤍

Linda Moore @mykismet06350
04 May, 10:33
HUGE + monstrous =humongous

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Donald Trump "HUGE" "YUGE" Compilation - YouTube

Watch Donald Trump say "Yuge" instead of "Huge" with special appearances by Bernie Sanders and Jimmy Fallon. Donald Trump is notorious for saying "Huge" with...

05 May, 08:01
In response Linda Moore to her Publication
It's like listening to a compilation of my Dad saying "warsh" in his Texan accent over and over. 😂😂😂

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
04 May, 10:23
I feel them lurking… but we will conquer

“Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.”
‭‭James‬ ‭4‬:‭7‬ ‭

05 May, 08:03
In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication
[123] NIREHM 😊🙏🤍
I feel them too, and we are far stronger than they are.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
04 May, 10:05
🙏🕊🙏

05 May, 08:03
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
😊🙏🤍

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
04 May, 10:01
That is from Minecraft!

And I tried to just get some rest since 8pm and my youngest son awakened me and the first message I see online, is yours.

lol

How is that for a sign and sync.💛

05 May, 08:04
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Super Syncy 😎🔥
They're going to get more and more wild as time progresses!

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
04 May, 09:54

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
04 May, 09:44
😄🔥💥💗💗🙏🙏🙏

05 May, 08:09
In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication
😊🙏🤍