Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
01 May, 01:24
WTF?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pink Totter @Totter
01 May, 01:29
In response Seventeen Frogs to his Publication
Happens quite often at night, all coming from the same place when I've checked.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
01 May, 11:54
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
Never seen this. Always WWG1WGA and similar anon tags

Pink Totter @Totter
02 May, 12:07
I've noticed it several times for different health issues... all coming from the same person posting and hash tagging. Sometimes it's a few days, sometimes longer in between posts.

Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
02 May, 12:12
In response Pink Totter to her Publication

Pink Totter @Totter
02 May, 02:25
They are back at it again... I fooked and shared. Really, if they are going to do this they should be paying for advertising.

https://anonup.com/search/...

Only people mentioned by 17Frogs in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Seventeen Frogs, click on at the bottom under it