Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
01 May, 01:24
WTF?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pink Totter @Totter
01 May, 01:29
In response Seventeen Frogs to his Publication
Happens quite often at night, all coming from the same place when I've checked.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
01 May, 11:54
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
Never seen this. Always WWG1WGA and similar anon tags

Pink Totter @Totter
02 May, 12:07
I've noticed it several times for different health issues... all coming from the same person posting and hash tagging. Sometimes it's a few days, sometimes longer in between posts.

Only people mentioned by 17Frogs in this post can reply
Pink Totter @Totter
02 May, 02:25
They are back at it again... I fooked and shared. Really, if they are going to do this they should be paying for advertising.

https://anonup.com/search/...

Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
03 May, 11:40
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
100% FOOOOKED!

Pink Totter @Totter
02 May, 12:19
Have done that... next time I see it... fooked and share.