Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
03 May, 10:09
Food for thought.

If the Truth belongs with the People, and it is finally released to us, any thoughts about...

Who is currently "holding" that truth?
Who gets to reveal it to us?
How does it get revealed?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
No longer sure who holds the truth . . . I was hoping the truth would finally come out on the black box that everyone seems to be programmed with. I thought the plan was for Princess Diana to disclose what was going on in the Royal World . . . Michael Jackson to disclose what was going on in the Entertainment World and JFK Jr would disclose what was going on in the Political World. If they were backed up with the Q Team and all of the great Digital Soldiers that we have been learning from would be nice too. It is going to be work though but if we don't tell it soon, there will be nobody left to actually enjoy peace and rebuilding the world the way GOD intended it to be.
10:29 PM - May 03, 2023
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
03 May, 10:56
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Book of Revelations playing out in front of our eyes….The Return Of The Son Jesus Christ and ALL Truth Will Be Revealed By The Father

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 May, 02:58
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
That's even better 😊

04 May, 03:14
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
I just pray that I am worthy.